The Caia Park Partnership offers a range of volunteering opportunities across different departments. Volunteering benefits individuals in various ways including gaining references, learning new skills, building confidence and increasing one’s social networks.
Volunteering also brings benefits to the community as a whole, building cohesion and relationships and empowers others to get involved in the community as well.
Our Volunteering and Training Co-ordinator, Damion Jones, is always on hand to assist with any enquiries you may have. Our opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Volunteering in The Hub Café – Some duties include supporting the Café Supervisor in the daily running of the café, serving food and taking orders, continual cleaning of the café area, cash handling and providing a welcoming environment for all.
- Caia Crafts Workshop – Some previous woodwork experience or skills is desirable for this role due to the busy nature of the active workshop. In this role you will have a hands-on role in creating orders for customers and exploring how to use a range of tools and equipment/
- Sparkles Nursery – Various roles including Nursery Assistant/After School Club/Admin/Kitchen – All these roles support the daily running of the Nursery can help develop a wide range of skills. Completion of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS is required for any of these roles.
- Youth Services and Clubs – Supporting our Youth Team in the various Youth Clubs around Wrexham as well as our detached work. Building positive relationships with Young People and being an excellent role model. These posts are also subject to the satisfactory completion of an Enhanced DBS.
- Other roles include Events, Admin and Reception work, supporting our Older Peoples Activities Worker as well as handyman roles and gardening.
We can also be flexible to try and make a role to suit your needs and interests. We are also able to signpost to other organisations in order to support individuals in the best way possible.
Improve your skills
Through Volunteering our volunteers may also be able to access Training such as employability skills and AQA Unit Award Scheme which recognises learner’s achievements.
To find out more or for any enquiries please contact Damion on 01978 310984 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Caia Park Partnership has received funding to faci …More