Volunteering is what people do in their spare time, without pay, that benefits & contributes to services in the community.
- It allows you to get involved within your local community
- Gives you the opportunity to put your skills to good use and the chance to develop new ones.
- Gives you the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
- Gives you some extra lines on your C.V. and also looks great!
- Gives you a stepping stone into employment.
- Gives you the opportunity to access various training schemes & courses.
- Gives you the chance to make a difference & have fun.
Caia Park Partnership has received funding to facilitate an on-going conversation with local people …More