Wrexham Include is an additional service to the other two tenancy support teams at Caia Park Partnership. Wrexham Include delivers positive and confidential support for people aged 55+ living in the Borough of Wrexham.
The Wrexham Include team work with people over the age of 55 living in council, private rented, housing association properties and home owners.
Typical issues we can support with are:
- Completion of home security check
- Enable you to access to local organisations
- Support you to relocate
- Help you to apply to Care Call or Warden Services
- Provide support that builds confidence and gives you more control
- Help you to obtain a Blue Badges
- Support you to access specialist advice to prevent homelessness
- Help you to understand Tenancy agreements, and meet tenancy obligations
- Help you to manage your accommodation ie, OT referrals, reporting repairs, household budgeting and managing bills, hoarding.
Leading a healthy and active lifestyle
- Support you to access social situations, hobbies and interests
- Prevent the feeling of isolation
- Support you to build confidence in opportunities for learning /employment/volunteering
- Support you to help you to register with GP, Dentist or Optician
- Support to address Mental Health Issues
- Support you to claim appropriate benefits and access benefit or debt advice
- Assist you to establish or manage a personal or household budget
- Help you to keep finances safe ie, opening a bank account, setting up direct debit
How the service works
- Referrals can be taken over the telephone, by email or face-to-face by any professional, family member, friend or you can also self refer
We will arrange an appointment to visit you to assess your needs
- We will work with you to address your needs up to a period of 2 years
- If we are not able to help you we will refer you to the most appropriate service
Contact a member of the team on 01978 318865 or email email@example.com
Alternatively call into the Partnership and ask to see a member of the Wrexham Include team.