WRex Recycling collects all types of clothes and textiles e.g. bedding, towels, bags and shoes which are donated by people into our clothing banks situated across Wrexham.
WRex Recycling provides training, volunteering and employment opportunities for local unemployed people. Any profit made from the sale of the textiles is reinvested in the project or in other charitable projects.
WRex Recycling is a growing community enterprise with 16 clothing banks across Wrexham.
Clothes Bank Locations
- Red Dragon Pub Car Park, Caia Park
- The Hand Pub Car Park, Holt Road
- Co-op Store Car park, Johnstown
- Tesco Car Park, Gwersyllt
- Travellers Pub Car Park, Hightown
- The Four Dogs Pub, Chester Road
- Co-op Store Car Park, Rhosymedre
- Island Green Retail Park, First car park
- Plas Coch Retail Park, Opposite DW Sports
- Cross Foxes Pub Car Park (Opposite the
- Cross Foxes Pub) – Coedpoeth
- Water Ways Garden Centre
- Holly Bush Pub Car Park, Cefn Y Bedd
- The Gate Hangs High Pub Car Park, Rhosnesni Lane
- The R.A.F.A Club, Ruthin Road
- Caia Park Partnership, Prince Charles Road
- The Cunliff, Jeffreys Road
You can helps us by donating clothes and textiles in one of our clothing banks. We are able to collect unwanted textiles from your home for free (2 bin bags or more).
Can you provide a site for one of our clothing banks?
We are always on the lookout for new sites to place our collection banks. A potential site would be accessible to the community, visable and have the full permission of the owner of the land on which it stands.
If you are able to site a bank for us on your property please let us know. The clothing bank will be clearly labelled showing how it benefits a local charity. It will be emptied on a regular basis, maintained to a high standard and fully insured. By providing a site for one of our banks you will be helping a local charity and local people.