This half day CIEH course introduces candidates to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling and outlines what to expect from a manual handling assessment. It will enable employees to develop safer manual handling techniques in the workplace helping to minimise back and joint pain
This course is suitable for all employees.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Anatomy and physiology of the spine with biomechanics
- Basic manual handling risk assessment
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them
- Manual handling assessment and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- The process of manual handling in the workplace
This course is suitable for all employees regardless of the nature of their work. Assessment is through a multiple choice test of 20 questions.
£50 per person