The aim of the Caia Park Employment Project is to move unemployed or economically inactive people closer to the labour market.
Through a range of different projects and services we support people from the Caia Park and Hightown community to access appropriate training and employment opportunities.
We also provide practical support, advice and signposts to appropriate agencies and manage a Work Club which provides support and information for people who are looking for work.
The Work Club is open:
Monday – Thursday: 10:00-12:30
Monday – Thursday: 13:00-15:30
Work club resources include:
- Job Search sessions led by an Employment Mentor focusing on writing applications and developing an effective CV
- Support and advice from Caia Park Partnership Employment Mentors on a drop in basis
- Specialist employment advice and support to local residents from the Reach for Work team
- Information on current vacancies, training and support services
- Free access to computers for job search, CV writing, completing applications and information on employment benefits
- “Hotline” to the Job Centre
- Local newspapers
- A key skills class to help you brush up on your English and Maths
- Information on volunteer vacancies
For further information please contact Barbie Bartlett on 01978 310984 or email or drop in to the Work Club in the Green Building at Caia Park Partnership